Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving break!!!

I had the best thanksgiving break; a whole week of no school(thanks to my slacking attitude of not caring enough to drive back for one day of classes) and tons of amazing food! First big event of thanksgiving break was going go kevin's(mikes little brother) championship football game in pocatello. His team ended up losing, but Kev played great and was tons of fun to watch. The next few days consisted of hanging out with Mike's family, shopping in pocatello while Mike was in a meeting, and trying to conquer super mario. I did manage to go home to Fruitland wednesday and thursday to spend time with the family; which was great! I was able to pick Quincy up in boise on my way home and spoil him with peanut M&M's till Tyler and Kati showed up later that night. Then we just played games with the family and watched Christmas Vacation. Thanksgiving morning the guys and I went and played basketball while the 'moms' stayed home and took care of preparing the appetizers and the turkey. haha... I completely stuffed myself; especially with pumpkin pie!! YUM!!!

Friday morning I drove back to Jerome for my friend Linzi and Brady's wedding and reception. It was so great to be there when she came out of the temple and her reception was really good too. Saturday was Kev's first basketball game of the season; it was in Jerome against BK. It was a good opener game for Kev. There were pictures taken at Kev's football game and Linzi's reception, but I still need to get them from Mike. All I have is a pic of my family on Thanksgiving getting done eating.



I'm so thankful for my family! and also, Mike and his family for letting me spend so much time there at their home.

2 comments:

Kati Howard said...

It was really good to see you again Kelly. You look great! You're not fat.... so just keepy up the 'weight gain plan'. We love you!

Kati Howard said...

Ooops, *keep*