Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weekend in Fruitland

A couple weeekends ago Mike and I were able to spend the weekend in Fruitland. Friday we did a little shopping in Boise with my parents and then we met up with Tyler, Kati, and Quincy to go out to dinner. This is us at cafe ole for dinner.

On Saturday we helped my dad move a wheel line back into one of our fields; about a week earlier a wind storm had blown it at least a half a mile over two fenses and up a hill into our nieghbors field. Mike didn't seem to mind helping my dad out; actually, he said he enjoyed working on a farm! Later that day my mom and Kati threw me a bridal shower. It was a lot of fun and they did a great job. We had almost ten people show up and we ate some food, make me advise book, and opened some gifts. Mike, my dad, and Tyler were supposed to be at the priesthood meeting for general conference, but the NCAA championship basketball game was on so they stuck around the house to watch it. Lucky for them, they also got stuck as the babysitters for the kids that came with a couple of the moms to the shower.

It was a great weekend and I really enjoyed being able to spend time with my parents and Tyler and Kati, since we don't seem to get to that very often.

No comments: